Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Plans

So, I have some things more finalized with my project! I have officially decided to interview six individuals in the opera world. Two will be students or people "trying" to make it in the opera world. This will give me a new, modern perspective on the opera world and a perspective on how things have changed for those trying to create a career in the opera world. I will also interview two people who are performers in the opera world right now. This will show how things are changing currently. I will also interview two past opera singers or individuals in the opera world. This will depict the things that have already changed. Then I can use their knowledge to further my own studies. I am currently auditioning for college, and I am working on repertoire. Right now I am working on "Rejoice Greatly", by Handel, "Deh Vieni", by Mozart, and "I Hate Music," by Leonard Berstein. I know I will gain knowledge that will help with my repertoire. I will keep you posted on how I am progressing on my songs and maybe even post recordings of my voice lessons to track my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment